rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amsterdam datasheet - from the perspective of the Thing

Amsterdam datasheet - from the perspective of the Thing

Quote: (07-12-2018 05:31 AM)Rossi Wrote:  

I am here for past 4 days. This city is horrible. I am trying to find white girls but it’s really hard task, all i see is Arabs, Halal Food, Halal Gym. Yes, I’ve seen a gym called “Halal gym” where only women are allowed inside.

Welcome to Amsterdam. Capital of Saudi Arabia.

Dude got a lot of hate for this post but he's not entirely wrong.

In any case to clarify, besides the people working at the kebab shops and late night food places, most of the Arabs in the center of Amsterdam are all tourists, and there are a good amount of them.

In general the center of Amsterdam is an absolute shithole, attracting the worst and most annoying types of tourists- packs of British stags, tracksuit-wearing Italians and Eastern-euros, most of them attracted to the idea of Amsterdam being some kind of debaucherous amusement park with a relatively charming European exterior. I generally try to avoid the entire center (up until the first ring of canals or so) unless I have to, and find it to be a universally unpleasant experience to have to be amongst the throngs of generally obnoxious Ryanair tourists and others.

There are a couple of cool, much more chilled-out neighbourhoods that are far enough from the center that the worst of the tourists barely venture there: De Pijp, Jordaan, Plantage all offer a much more 'authentic' experience of what I believe Amsterdam to be about (especially in summer)- nice parks, trees, canals, plenty of cool cafés to enjoy a nice cold beer at, restaurants, all in a very architecturally charming and walkable setting, and no loud and fucked-up eurotrash tourists stumbling about. In general I wouldn't recommend Amsterdam for girls- you have a disadvantage with Dutch girls as a foreigner (especially as a tourist) due to being associated with the shitty tourists we have here on average, and I'd guess that enough Dutch girls have been pumped and dumped by visiting foreigners in the many decades of tourism the city has had that they are generally not so interested in people there for the very short-term. Also not a fan of Amsterdam girl attitudes in general, and the strong influence of hipsterism and 'being alternative' on a lot of them.

As a tourist just focus on the hostel crowd- travelling girls are 100% there just to have fun and have an 'adventure', and often the idea of Amsterdam as being some haven of sex and debauchery can easily be used to your advantage.

If it's Dutch girls you're looking for and not tourists I'd easily recommend a city like Utrecht over Amsterdam, any day. First of all it's an extremely charming city in terms of aesthetic and ambiance, with a classic Dutch, walkable city structure and a more unique canal running through its center. More importantly it has a high university population relative to the population of the city, and gender ratios skewed very much much in favor of guys. Legit, I see more cuties walking through the Utrecht central station for 5 minutes than I'd see in a week in my shithole engineering city. In comparison to Amsterdam, where people are generally much less interested in others due to the extremely high tourist influx, I get significantly more attention, eye-contact, and friendly reception from girls in Utrecht (pity I'm not so much into Dutchies).

I'm not much of a clubbing guy but I know there are plenty of options in Utrecht, and it has a pretty lively bar scene given all the students, where the girls are in general significantly more receptive and easy to approach compared to other cities where the gender ratios are less favorable to guys.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Messages In This Thread