rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Difference between American women and Western European women

Difference between American women and Western European women

Quote: (03-21-2012 01:50 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I'm not directly trying to play devil's advocate here, but out of curiosity, are there any advantages to American women vs. European women?

It depends largely on who you are. For a certain kind of guy, there can be advantages. For example...

Quote:Quote:

Also, with some European women (particularly western), being an alpha male is seen as arrogant and stereotypically American, which many of them hate.

With American girls, I feel being cocky and talking about myself is likely to turn them on. There are some exceptions to this but usually being a cocky, self-assured guy is what they want, at least for having sex. This naturally plays into my favor being the man that I am. I can just be myself.

...the European way fits my persona much more closely. I'm not exceedingly cocky by nature and come across as more of a laidback, intellectual but somewhat outgoing "nice guy" type when sober. American women hate this (especially from a large black male, an archetype they associate with the smooth-talking, cocky player persona-mine is more in line with what they'd expect/tolerate from a white/asian dude), so I have to work a lot harder here.

Whereas you can simply be yourself around them, I have to essentially fight myself and work to become someone else. Alcohol helps, but it is a constant battle. My trash is your treasure.

Since most men are not "alpha" (read: cocky, funny, etc) in the way you are, I'd assume that for most guys the American preference for that persona would not be an advantage.

Quote:Quote:

I have an intellectual side, but I'd rather not use that when communicating with a girl. I find that counterintuitive.

Other way around for me here as well. I have a very difficult time keeping my intellectual side out of conversations unless I'm drunk. It is my default persona, which is a crying shame since American women despise it. I've gotten better at taming it with time, of course, but it takes a lot of effort to fight your own nature.

Bottomline: For the more extroverted, cocky/funny natural "alpha" persona, American women hold many advantages. For those who lack this persona (likely the vast majority of guys), European women are probably a more clear cut choice to make.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread