rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chef's Lounge

Chef's Lounge

Quote: (07-11-2018 03:23 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Haha, real shit. Repped

I know right? I have stories of dealing with vegans. Some of them are cool but some of them are bat shit crazy. One of the crazier ones is a lady my coworkers and I would call depressed vegan lady and everytime we hand in her food she just sadly bows her head. One time when she saw one of us touch meat and then touch her food she got really mad. I think it has a lot to do with not getting enough B vitamins which are essential for brain activity.

I have miso soup on my list of foods to make. On paper it's super easy to make but I just never can nail that savoriness (almost like drinking chicken noodle soup). I bought a red miso paste from Whole Foods and it's too sweet. Once I knock out that pho I'll try to perfect miso soup. I also know soy isn't good for you but if it's fermented (miso) it should be fine I believe. More than happy to be proven wrong since nobody here wants to be a soyboy! [Image: wink.gif]

Fermented soy is supposedly OK: https://probiotics.mercola.com/fermented...d-soy.html Unfermented is bad toxic stuff present in soy milk, soy protein, etc. Even then if you want to be safe once a month shouldn't be hazardous!

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Messages In This Thread