rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris Datasheet 2018

Paris Datasheet 2018

Quote: (07-07-2018 11:37 AM)VisionsofGandhi Wrote:  

The french sluts getting stuffed by banlieu cock beg to differ. If french people are so smart why are France in such a retarded state, Your economy is controlled by Jews, Chinese and Arabs.
You're infrastructure is third world, You don't have any real power or cultural soft power. Uour president is more pussy then the colour pink. The ultimate cock married a 6o-year old whore.

I will only reply to the first sentence which is an interesting point. The rest of your babbling is worthy of a 12 years old.

French sluts are getting stuffed by banlieue cock because the locals are cucked, so they turn to the invaders (see my solution to the problem in my previous post). But they do not wish to reproduce with them. They keep to white french people for that. This is contrarily to the women from our former colonies : They want mixed kids. They don't do it because we invaded them, they do it for their genetic improvement.

Messages In This Thread