rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris Datasheet 2018

Paris Datasheet 2018

Paris isn't good for anything, not for romance, not for LTR, not for fast sex compared to other world capitals like New York, Madrid or London.

Lived here for 4 years from post-grad to young professional, after having spent another 4 years in college in the states so I believe my judgement.

The mentality of Parisian are that of the insecure pyjama boys. Deep down they know that they've been scammed. Their social system is a big Ponzi scheme, their infrastructure crumbling, their history was glory lost and their national heroes are now spit upon, their language is dying, their culture is canibalised. What do you do when deep down you know you are worthless but you are also French? That's right, you try to act like you are the shit because you are living in the romantic heart of the world, to hide away all your securities. That can sum up the Parisian psychology and it shrouds the city in a mist of misery and hypocrisy.

There's nothing romantic about the city other than "OMG it's Parissssss". That alone attracts the worst scums of the world. The city smell like piss, tourists are every fucking where, everything is expensive and there's hardly any green space. The Eiffel tower is a Chinese convention center. The most beautiful buildings in the cities are owned by Arab princes who go there once per year. My girl's mom works as a gold sculpture so she complains about this all the time. All of her projects are funded from Arabic or Chinese clients, on their apartment mansions in Ile de Saint Louis.

Maybe it has this romantic vibe because people here aren't afraid of PDA. If you are in a good mood that looks cute, if not it's the most annoying thing in the world.

The girls are extremely mediocre as OP stated. It used to be cute when they had a little bit of style but now everybody is wearing H&M. Sadly the hottest girls are usually the white trash girls so other than some one night stand don't expect anything particular.

It is among the most cuckolded place in the world. The word "French affaire" itself speaks of how you can't be in a LTR unless you have cheated or been cheated upon. Explains the swinger activity here. Your French copine/girlfriend may seem sweet but they are the most vindictive creatures in the world. I mean, Viet women cut off your manhood if you cheat on her but she would take care of you and remain faithful as long as you are. French women just have to imagine the slightest wrong in order to start shit because drama is the social currency here.

And that's just the girls. Let's not even talk about how the guys are. Let's just say the faggot president is kinda the exemplar of French masculinity, no joking. Ya all niggas know he won thanks to women's vote, right?

Among the world capitols I think this ranks first as the corruptor of women, just because of the kind of faggotry that goes on behind the veener of civility of social circle. Everyone sleeps with everyone, students with teacher, boss with secretary, friends with friends' girlfriend/boyfriend, and they are all encourage to do so.

The beautiful art are getting more and more invaded with vomitful of modern art, and French being world-class mental masturbator they jump on this trainwagon and put it on overdrive. The number of ugly modern art exhibitions in the Louvre or Orsay Museum is mind-shocking. I went to an exhibition on samurai armors, and they put the venerable armor in a fucking multi-colored light room with weird ass modern blue music!

Everyday that I'm here I just question what the hell I'm doing here. When I talk about it to other people they avoid it like the plague becaues they've decided to stop asking long ago. The rest just silently pack up and leave. I think I'm among the last RVF member in Paris. Going Strong left, JBNL left, and a few old timers too.

I was priviledge enough to live 4 months with a host-mom who was the last of her line of a French noble family. I saw in her the virtues and qualities that made this country so great, but I also saw in her the defeat of a battle lost and a line ended. Her grandson refused to continue the family title of Count, instead chose to become a bobo comic artist. The day that woman passes away (God bless her current good health), is the day the last of the French vestiges dies with her.

I was also lucky enough to find a beautiful French virgin for a 2.5 years long LTR, but despite my best efforts and the best guidance from our most senior members here I could not make it last. It's a bitter aftertaste when you have to live with the idea that you and everyone has done their best but that just isn't enough when the air reeks of corruption.

If you go here for a vacation, it's good but not best. If you go here to live/work, don't unless you are a FSU HB 8+.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread