rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good bye, Tebow Time! Hello Manning reloaded!

Good bye, Tebow Time! Hello Manning reloaded!

Well, it’s official, guys. Tebow time is over in Denver. This was more than expected, you can’t have a QB who goes play by play, forget about a single drive or a whole game. I don’t see a line of NFL teams asking for Tebow’s services, so I guess his days as a starting QB are over, he may be the 2nd or 3rd QB, or maybe he can get into the the field every time his new team (if any) plays the wild cat formation, aside from that I don’t see something else for him.
As for Manning, he just changed horses (Colts for Broncos) and the chips are set for him. A solid and a good defense, a good o-line, and a good RB. I guess the Broncos would look for two more fronts in the draft, a full back, and maybe another wide receiver (I’d bet that Bellichick is more than willing to get rid of Chad Ochocinco). I think Manning has a good chance of having another shot at the Super Bowl in the next two, maybe three years, but no more.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Messages In This Thread