rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smoking cigarettes to pick up chicks - a bad idea

Smoking cigarettes to pick up chicks - a bad idea

Quote: (03-19-2012 02:38 AM)Walnuts Wrote:  

Have you ever tried boxing?

You need INCREDIBLE stamina.

Put it this way; you can run for a hour straight with some training, but I don't think anyone on earth can spar for an hour straight. Throwing a punch takes a lot of energy, not to mention all the bobbing and weaving as well as the constant state of alert and intense concentration on your opponent. Also, you're never standing up straight either, you're always in your stance which is tiring.

Boxers have some of the most intense workouts I've ever seen. The coaches will work you until you feel like you want to throw up, I know because I want to start amateur boxing this year. I've been to a boxing gym and done the circuits. I'm not unfit either, I play for an amateur soccer team which also requires a lot of cardiovascular fitness.

Sorry to rant, but it annoys me when people say boxing doesn't need fitness.

Oh and about being relaxed; take a smokers cigarettes away and see how edgy and irritable they get without their nicotine fix. It's a sad sight to see.

I've noticed this too. I sometimes pretend amongst my smoker friends to have taken their cigarette packs and they are literally ready to resort to fisticuffs over their precioussss ciggies.

Anyway, instead of beating a dead horse, I think there is enough information on this thread about the hazards of smoking. Out of the top gamers on this forum, only one of them says that smoking is essential to scoring the best lizards. They all concur on the advice of important arsenals to bear in order to score...EXCEPT the necessity of having a pack with them. However, to concur with Torontokid, I'd be willing to try some clove cigs as a game prop. Tdotkid, if you find out where I can score a pack, holla at ya boi.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread