rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Fighting

On Fighting

Here's a story my friend told me about a recent fight and why it's a bad idea. I'll tell it in first person for a better read.

A long time frenemy called up with a job. I was like cool, did the job. Then he got entirely Jewish with my ends, paying me less then $10. (Less than 10% of what we agreed.)

I sureyed the room, saw an open knife near him, positioned myself near it and took it from him. "Yeah I'll accept this as payment. He went ballistic "you can't take that" I start backing out of the room.

He grabs a blunt object so I rush and slam him into the wall and start throwing elbows with the non knife hand at his ribs, head whatever. (I had about a 200% strength advantage.)

Then his girl rushes out panicking, I'm sitting there with a knife beating dude, she managed to calm the situation down threatened cops etc.

Things that could have gone wrong for my friend: murder charge, being murdered, goons in other room whatever. Never fight on purpose, my dude just went bananas over being shorted.

Messages In This Thread