rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boycott Brie Larson's, Marvel's MCU film - Captain Marvel.

Boycott Brie Larson's, Marvel's MCU film - Captain Marvel.

Quote: (06-17-2018 10:29 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Everyone here knows she got the Oscar on her knees like the rest of them.

She's the new "Jennifer Lawrence". Mildly attractive, but definitely not a smoke show. Puffed up by the media that she's hot etc. Same thing can be said for Daisy Ridley, Emma Stone(woof).

I think Avengers 4 will be my last comic book movie i see. I'm just tired of being hit over the head by the strong female who can do just as much if not more than the main hero.

I read that Captain Marvel will be the most powerful marvel hero once she's introduced...for anyone that has seen infinity war will think that Thor pretty much could've won the fight single handedly, so how much more powerful will captain marvel be. Pure SJW non-sense.
I used to love comics and the related culture but it is revolting to me now.
I can't wait for it to collapse on itself post Avengers 4.

She looks like a less-sexy Elizabeth Shue. Don't get me wrong, I like Elizabeth Shue. Would wife. But an all-powerful superhero? I don gettit. To her kids or something? Is this like "SuperMom?"

Messages In This Thread