rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another glorious win for transgender athletes in our Brave New World

Another glorious win for transgender athletes in our Brave New World

Quote: (06-17-2018 05:49 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Only just realised that Simeon is not who you think he is - he is a total mystery!

Supporters of this weirdness always talk about muscles and testosterone... yes if you take the drugs for two years your muscle mass would be like a female...yet you've been through puberty as a man and therefore have the male skeletal structure intact, more bone density, grip strength. The people who allow Fallon Fox to fight in the UFC should be jailed in my opinion. It's totally unfair. This track case is even more obscene, as I think one of these guys competed in the men's event less than 2 months ago!!

Even if you started taking hormones at age 2 weeks, then it would be too late since you already have your male brain and basic genetics.

If this continues then almost all female sports are going to be dominated by trannies. As I said - I just think that they do it to see how far bullshit they can get away in their 2+2=5 strategy. Currently it seems to be working and no coach is saying anything. Of course it's especially brutal in UFC where the trannies have known to shatter bones easily. It's tantamount to allow a grown man fight in a children competition.

Messages In This Thread