rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moscow - Datasheet may 2018 - Bang

Moscow - Datasheet may 2018 - Bang

This is one of the most amazing cities in the world. Forget whatever behavior stereotypes you have heard before about Russian people. They are amazing and fun as fuck.

There are many forum members in this city and they know this place well. Highly recommend you peruse the various threads to find out who is based here.

**general**
You don’t need to know Russian. Come to Moscow . Experience the amazing awesomeness. Then imagine how much more lit it would be if you knew the language and use this as a jump off point to becoming knowledgeable and fluent. Moscow has convinced me to take learning Russian seriously and I am going to get a tutor when I get back to America.

Get a Russian SIM card. Make sure that your phone is unlocked before you leave the US or make sure that you have an extra unlocked phone for this SIM card. I made the mistake of not checking and had to buy a phone here. Any carrier will work. Sims are crazy cheap. Go to the MTC store to buy one. Don’t get one from guys on the street, you’ll probably end up paying more.

Yandex Taxi and Uber are your ways of getting around taxi-wise. The Metro is the best for during the day. NEVER take a random taxi. They will fuck you out of money. I don’t care if you have to ask a random stranger to order you one, do it. I made this mistake when going to a girls place at 3 in the morning and ended up paying 2000 rubles ($33) for what would normally be a 500 ($8) ruble trip. It would have been more had the girl not come out and argue with the driver that he was being absurd. Also, always have smaller bills. Taxi dudes will try to fuck you by not offering change. The good thing is that here are ATMs everywhere. If some cunt tells you he doesn’t have change, tell him to take you to an atm. None of them have fees which is amazing.

It’s good to have a Russian speaker with you. I know I said you didn’t need to know Russian but life will be infinitely less frustrating you you have someone fluent with you. This is easy to find. Get on couchsurfing.com, sing up, and post your trip publicly, I had tons of people reach out to me. In addition, get out there and message 10-20 people. IT makes meeting people easy and often these locals know where the best clubs, restaurants and food places are.

**the people**
The big caveat here is that I’m an American black. This means that when it comes to being cool, many white people look to me for validation on their coolness or dance moves etc. This is amazing and fun as fuck. If you are black, get your happy ass to Russia asap. I can’t tell you how many times dudes bought me shots, drinks, or invited me into their groups.

That being said, I do think that this would happen to anyone who is lit and taking action in the world. People just come to you.

Just don’t hit on their women. If you accidentally hit on a Russian man’s woman, immediately apologize and get away. Sometimes in America, I like to stick around and fuck with the couple by telling a couple jokes, etc. Here, it is best to just leave to lower the chances of something bad happening. The worst that happened to me was that I got a lime wedge thrown at me but I know if I had stayed longer, it would have been worse. Stay on the light side.

**women**
Most beautiful women in the world that I have seen thus fat (haven’t been to Ukraine yet so stay tuned). Many other forum members have talked about the quality so I won’t go beating a dead horse here. I will suffice to say that you literally will see models all day long. And often they are nice.

It was hit or miss with girls as far as speaking English. Google translate is your friend. Also, remember that game is pre-verbal (borrowing from RSD). Anything that you want to say with your mouth can be expressed through your vibe. Be present.

**daygame**
Literally, daytime anywhere. The city center is where you are more likely to find a girl with decent English. Gorky park is amazing for game. This is my number one recommendation. This park has are sights to see, things to do, coffee shops, ice cream stands, etc. Amazing. Also, have google translate booted and ready to go.

**nightgame**
Face control is real. It feels random. Sometimes you will get in, sometimes you won’t. If you hear the, “Not tonight”, move on asap and go to the next place. Don’t ask questions or argue, nothing will change. Raise your chances by wearing a button down and a blazer. A surefire way of getting in is approaching girls in the line/nearby and go in with them. Girls rarely ever get faced.

This is not a comprehensive list. These are just the places I got to check out in the 10 days I was here.

**Gypsy** is a crazy wild club for Friday and Saturday. Highly recommend. This is the only one that I went to in this area so I can’t say anything about the others other people have mentioned. There are goddamn ball pits in the club. Ball pits. Ball pits and fully grown palm trees. Yeah its lit. They play a mix of hip hop and EDM. Never seen so many beautiful girls in one place in my life.

**Magadon** upscale place with many tables. I didn’t like the setup very much. No room to dance so it was next to impossible to hold down any girl. The best bet here would be to just get a table and there are too many girls in this city to waste money on that IMO.

**Propaganda** this is the best club for monday through Thursday. They turn a restaurant into a club (which is common in Moscow) at around 12. The music is trash. European repetitive EDM. I don’t like the vibe of places like this but if you want together some reps in until 6 am during the week, hit it up. **Bourbon Street** is a chill drinking place right beside propaganda. It wasn’t bad. I heard it gets crazy on Friday and Saturday but I never got to check it out.

Rumor this is a really cool speakeasy type of bar/club. It is very hard to find if you aren't with someone one who is from the city. It is a left off of Chistoprudny Blvd before you get to the cross street. It is the only left you can take into a small archway. You should see people smoking 100 feet down. It is a very cool alternative place. Check it out. Not a big crowd for Monday through thursday. Good place to pregame and chill. I heard from staff that it is packed out on the weekend but I was too busy at Gypsy to know.

**couchsurfing**
This is an amazing easy way to meet girls and locals who know where lit shit is happening in the city. I was able to get at least 3 dates off here, one of which led to success. Definitely recommend sending out some messages to people prior to your trip. NOT to stay but to hang out and to show you the city.

**Rooftops for dates**
Best kept secrets here. I found two fantastic views for dates.
**The Ritz Carlton** has a fantastic rooftop view. Drinks are surprisingly cheap. This is the easiest way to impress a Russian girl and If you get a room here, guarantee you can swing her back after this view.
**Jawsspot** is a pizza place on the top of a building close to Bolshoi theater. The pizza is meh but they have a good selection of beers and a good atmosphere. If you meet many girls and establish rapport with a group up there, there is a club one floor down. I spent an entire Thursday between these two places. Highly recommend it as a place to pregame or as a date spot

**Conclusion**
Moscow is one of the most fun cities I’ve ever been in. My new short term goal in life is to move here so I can do this shit everyday.

Messages In This Thread