rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"thin girls look so unusual at the moment because there are so many fat people"

"thin girls look so unusual at the moment because there are so many fat people"

"If they did use weight, I don't think we personally would benefit much. Thin chicks, who come in at 100-130, stand a lot more to gain from a weight discount than 200 lb dudes."

We would benefit indirectly from having some kind of penalty for being overweight that would result in perhaps more people coming to their senses and try to lose weight - more thinner chicks for us.

I wonder how much would it help if multiple fat-discouraging policies would be implemented - soda tax, junk food tax, higher health insurance premiums, weightloss education, educating about health risk of obesity, promoting alternative modes of transportation, etc. I'm not normally a big supporter of more gov control like this, but I believe that if US started fighting obesity like they did with smoking we could see the average BMI fall to pre-80s levels... Effect on sexual marketplace would be obvious

Messages In This Thread