rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travelling through Europe by Bus

Travelling through Europe by Bus

Quote: (05-19-2018 01:14 PM)LuckyBird Wrote:  

So I’ve come up with this idea short time ago as it would be a lot better to get to know several countries while being on a tight budget as travelling by plane is much costlier these days, for a week at least.
I’m thinking of cheep hostels or possibly couchsurfing too regarding spending the nights.
Anyone had experiences in this? And what about Gaming while being constantly on the move?
Is it an efficient way for meeting girls while also having fun and seeing new and different places?

Flixbus is pretty cheap and have hubs all over. Even for 12h trips I usually paid 30-40 euros.

Not sure if that's what you meant to say, but if you have only one week to travel hopping on buses daily is not a good choice. Too much time commuting vs. time spent wherever you head to. If that's your time frame, either suck it and take a low cost flight, or pick just one town. Bouncing around will be very inefficient.

Gaming wise - I've stumbled upon many cute girls while travelling around by bus in Europe, but most of them were on buses heading to big University cities.

Messages In This Thread