rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Uber Game

Uber Game

I've been contemplating whether to share info on this or not. I feel like most guys dismiss this because they think some chick is going to file a false rape claim against them and they will lose their position. I'm not going to lie, this could happen, but it can also happen virtually anywhere with any woman that knows your real name. If you want success you just have to be willing to take the risk.

So, two things about being an Uber driver for game purposes. Time and location are very important. What you drive and what you wear are also important. If done properly, you can use this to great advantage and make good money while doing it.

Here are some tips to making this work.

1. Dress well, but not professional. Try not to make them feel like you are a butler or limo driver.
2. Drive a car that other Uber drivers do not. My friend is very successful in a Jaguar XE.
3. Go to a place with a high concentration of bars or parties. From 11pm to 3am pick up drunk girls. Do not try to fuck them right away. You have a car, they don't. Earlier in the evening if you hit it off with them, offer to end the ride and take them to a 24 hour diner. Treat it like a date. If she is sleepy and drunk, walk her to her door and get her number. Always state what you are doing before you do it so that she can object.
4. Pick people up at the airport. A lot of women come into your city alone for tourist stuff, weddings, business... ect. If the conversation is flowing and she seems into you... offer to show her around the city in the evenings.

The upside is that you get to meet women and make money at the same time. The negative is that you can't control what women you meet. Getting an attractive woman that is also attracted to you is a low percentage ride. That said if I give 20 rides in a weekend and do things to improve my odds... I will meet at least 1 solid prospect.

If anybody has serious questions about this please feel free to ask.

Messages In This Thread