rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Struggling with career/studying indecision

Struggling with career/studying indecision

Greetings everyone
23 year old struggling here to make major life decisions. Currently living in Switzerland (grew up in South africa) for the past three years at my mother's house. Basically since high school since high school i've been a mess due to mild depression,low self esteem and being a social recluse. Slowly I'm trying to change that.

Since being in switzerland i've gotten my german up to a B1/B2 level and worked for a year as an intern for an insurance start up and done mainly seasonal landscaping. However without a degree or trade certificate it is impossible to get ahead here.

My main struggle is deciding on whether to start an apprenticeship in the trades (building industry, electrician, automatician tech) or get my German up to full fluency C1 level and take entrance exams in order to study at a university. I dont really have any 'interests' but have shown an aptitude for maths and electronics.

Any input is welcome. Thanks

Messages In This Thread