rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smoking cigarettes to pick up chicks - a bad idea

Smoking cigarettes to pick up chicks - a bad idea

In the game thread, G dropped some more gems on why some cats are experiencing flake issues with lizards and he mentioned the angle that they are coming at them is totally wrong.

I totally agree with what he is saying except for one thing..picking up smoking.

Recommending cats to smoke is BAD advice. We definitely have to switch our styles up to attract lizards but compromising our health and values to do so reflects weak game.

It might be good to posture as BigXX says, with a light in the pocket but picking up the habit to get lizards is a poor gesture and a sucker move (no disrespect to the smokers).

To give an example, that guy Mixx never smoked nor did he drink (I drink) and he smashed tons of lizards. Does anyone doubt his game? If he got tons of lizards without smoking, then why is this is a necessary component of game?

I don't think Mixx did online, unless he was pipelining other countries and he didn't do texting (unless to confirm logistics etc).

In other words, he concurred fully with everything G said except when it came to smoking.

Not to disparage any of the smokers here (who are great chaps and the whole nickel) but smoking is bad for the health and is also a nasty personal habit.

Smokers often have unfavourable breath and it reeks through their clothing and skin. I used to tolerate lizards who smoke but nowadays, I don't bother to lower my standards for those.

Smokers are usually inconsiderate of others and don't realise how annoying and nasty it is, to have someone come over reeking like a chimney.

How would they like it if I came over and let a really nasty fart go in their presence? They probably wouldn't know, most of them have a poor sense of smell.

I totally agree with everything G says EXCEPT the smoking thing is played out and not good advice. I will never agree with that and it's bad advice for the younger, impressionable cats. It is bad for the health and 9 out of 10, smokers have nasty breath.

In fact, I would probably not want to smash lizards who smoke, hence not wanting to carry a light for them. Their breath stinks (fcuk a piece of gum) and often it even emanates through their skin.

There is a reason why elite athletes don't smoke cigs. In fact, there is even a link to impotency through smoking. Yea, think about your willie caving in on you while you puff on that nonsense..just to look cool.

Again if we are talking some fresh cess, I don't mind the smell of that (although I do not smoke anything and don't advise to pick up that habit just to land reptiles) but I hate cigarette smell with a passion. I grew up in London where every bastard (and bastardette) felt the need to walk around with that nasty thing in their mouth.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread