rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Internet marketing idea (need help)

Internet marketing idea (need help)

Hello guys,

I just moved to Medellin and want to start making videos. I am professional in Marijuana growing and here it is legal. I have been thinking about making high quality tutorial videos about every step of the process from seed to high quality dry flowers in soil and in hydroponics. I would grow indoors. I have +8 years experience in growing and my flowers are always A++ quality and i wish that i could have seen this kind of tutorial videos when i started.

Business is this. I would make a website which shows few free tutorial videos to hook the potential customers and to see all the videos it would cost lets say 29.99$. Problem is that i have no experience in marketing. I have read couple of books, but i am newbie in marketing and i dont have any social media accounts so i would have to start from scratch or to have a partner.

How you guys would market the website?

Things like this crossed my mind about marketing. Youtube. Udemy. Instagram. Marijuana related forums. Tumblr. I was thinking also google, but i have no idea what kind of keywords should be optimized to turn the customers in to buying and i personally think maybe the ones above could work better.

Also if someone finds this a good idea and have experience in marketing could send me a private message and we could team up.

IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS??

Messages In This Thread