rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Too Many Men: In China and India, men outnumber women by 70 million

Too Many Men: In China and India, men outnumber women by 70 million

Quote: (04-21-2018 01:55 AM)asiaslayer Wrote:  

Lol. Foreigners are no longer viewed positively or as a status upgrade for most women in China. Go to any nightclub in any tier 1 city. You'll see male model tier guys from Europe begging for the table scraps of some 4/10 Rainy with a mustache and thick coke bottle glasses, while all the hot girls are seated at tables with geeky, beta as fuck rich fu er dai guys that have 5 Lamborghinis in the parking lot.

The trade imbalance really favored the Chinese man.

These newly rich elite in China are going to start absurd and ridiculous bidding wars for the hottest girls of child-bearing age that are left in China, as Arado correctly pointed out. China will most likely be a total shit heap for game for most foreign guys in the near future. You simply can't compete with this kind of money.

When has this since been the case ? I was over there in 2012/13 and foreigners still were held in a high regard by the females.

I am not doubting you, just geniunely interested.

I was quite surprised how foreign Western men in particularly seemed to still date down when moving to places like China and Russia. In fact nearly all of the Western men that I knew in Russia, were in relationships with overweight American/Australian women.

Messages In This Thread