rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hair thinning?

Hair thinning?

Just got my hair cut short, looks a lot better as of now. I was told that hair naturally thins a bit in your early 20s and what not. As of right now I'm going to play it safe and see how things look within the next few months before I try any supplements. If worse comes to worse though, I wouldn't mind shaving it all off.

With that said though, my hair was getting a bit longer than it should, which I think made it look like from my perspective that it was getting thinner than it actually was. That's not to say that its perfectly fine either. Anyone I showed or asked said they didn't think I was balding or said they didn't notice if I was. However, I know my own body better than them, so I'm only taking their words into mind to some extent.

As of now, getting the hair cut short again seems to have helped dramatically for whatever reason. Also looking into using some sort of all natural shampoo from now on.

Thanks to all of you who left words of advice, I'll be checking back in this thread from time to time and keep everything said in mind.

Messages In This Thread