rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is alpha fucks beta bux true?

Is alpha fucks beta bux true?

Quote: (04-09-2018 02:36 AM)kbronik Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2018 02:20 AM)XXL Wrote:  

If you want to get a relationship then try to date a couple of cute girls first to know what you want to get involved in later. Now you're not even mentally equipped to handle one hot girl in your life. Get used to it first.

No need to have a stable job or career to date around a bunch of 18-23 year olds. They just want to have fun a nd think less. Take advantage. It will help you later when you pick one to be with

Yea but 18-23 year olds only want hook ups with chads they dont want relationships so they can afford to be selective enough to only fuck chads. I am a 6.5/10. That means the only 18-23 year olds I could get are 3s and 4s. For me she has to be at least a 4 for me to want to bang her. But it will take around 5 years to finally find a 4 who will bang me. I already spent 9 months of effort including real life and online dating and so far no a single 4 banged me. I got close but it never worked out. So at this rate it will take around 5 years for me just to get laid by a 4. So might as well just focus on job/career because then I will be able to pump and dump 6s by luring them with marriage.

Here you go again with the limiting beliefs. I can tell you haven't been banging girls in the 18-23 range.

Here's where you'll be shocked: The majority of women in this age group want boyfriends and are nowhere near as slutty as everyone portrays them out to be. They don't want Chads, and they aren't as much effort as everyone seems to believe. Of course there are outliers, and this community loves to pick on the 5-10% that are slutty outliers.

Here's the truth: your game just sucks. You gotta accept that, and stop complaining in order to get to a place where this becomes easy. That's just the truth. You really think a woman who has options is going to put up with this feminine bullshit?

Women in the 18-23 age range gladly give it up to me before knowing anything about my career or my financial situation. Obviously that helps in retaining them down the road don't get me wrong, but women don't care in the outset.

This age group is about one thing: FUN. Repeat that word 10 times. If you aren't fun, you're out. I learned this the hard way, when my first girlfriend left my weak ass to bang a bunch of "fun" frat boys. Don't make the same mistake I did. Learn how to create a fun atmosphere, and you'll buzz saw through these women like I do.

You have to create a life and lifestyle for yourself that you enjoy, and that enthusiasm will carry over to your relationships with women. Spend less time bitching on the internet, and more time learning what it will take to get you where you want to be.

Look here my man, this is THE BEST community for male self improvement. Bitching and complaining isn't something men do. You can either be a part of it, by giving up on creating these low value threads, or you can put your head down, grind, and create a life where banging these women becomes as easy and as repeatable as going to the gym 5x a week.

What's it going to be?

Messages In This Thread