rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination

Quote: (03-25-2018 04:28 AM)BacanT Wrote:  

Quote: (03-25-2018 04:22 AM)Selembao Wrote:  

Quote: (03-25-2018 03:05 AM)BacanT Wrote:  

Even if some girls asked me what a gigolo is

Due to smartphones and social media it isn't that bad anymore, but still a significant part of ugandans live behind the moon. They can hold only a very basic conversation as they take things you say literally.

If I told them I can fly, am sure half of them would believe it.

This does not apply to most westernised girls you'll find in Bubbles.

This is soooo true. The girl i took home from Bubbles, i told her that i was a virgin. She told me she didn't believe me. I thought she was taking the piss by pretending not realizing i was. Next morning i realized she really had believed i was.
She said: I just don't understand it. You don't look like a guy who would be a virgin, you're self confident and you definetly don't fuck like i imagine a virgin would do.
The concept of irony and sarcasm is completely lost on them.
Advise for all the guys out there. Play these girls gently and too the point, otherwise it's usually lost on them.

BacanT, you hit the nail on the head. Not being a frequent traveler to Africa, and possessing a quit wit, I tried to expound a few well-timed puns, only to be met with the deer in the headlights look. You are so right.... irony and sarcasm are completely lost on them. They love to laugh and be happy as any people I have met, however, "zingers" and one-liners" are a waste of oxygen on them.

Messages In This Thread