rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chef's Lounge

Chef's Lounge

I am not a fan of chicken but it is cheap so I make it part of my diet. The issue I have with chicken is its taste. I prepare in a way that comes out tasty and very tender.

We start with the boneless chicken breast. I will slice it in three, so better be a little frozen because it makes it so much easier to slice. I also start with a thick chicken breast.

[Image: 20180327_204548.jpg]

Slice it

[Image: 20180327_204630.jpg]

One one side, I spice with salt, pepper and something else; this time it was Dash. One the other side also a little salt and pepper, and something else, it could be anything you like.

[Image: 20180327_204831.jpg]

The recipe will cal for some vegetables which will give the main flavor to the chicken. I normally use leak, green onion, another type of onion you might have around, any color sweet pepper, and always always what can't miss is garlic and tomatoes. the garlic is the foundation of the flavor and the tomatoes is the foundation of the sauce and water. This time I also used two jalapenos. Yes, I was blowing fire from my ass the next morning !

[Image: 20180327_204438.jpg]

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
— Robert Heinlein

Messages In This Thread