rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dallas Absolutely Sucks

Dallas Absolutely Sucks

Quote: (03-27-2018 11:08 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2018 05:10 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

@Brosemite

Local Moto is a bit new, under a year old. I was pleasantly surprised about the place, see above.

Bishop arts, used to mess with it, but it's not worth the drive (I prefer to stay east of the trinity). You have good intuition, it was sat. And it was hot.

DE: this used to be my old stomping grounds, but I'm growing to hate it more and more. Parking was actually ok, but we were on the edges of DE. I can tell you the name of the place, but you prob. have a general idea of the place I'm referring to. Never been impressed with the girls in DE.

I know what it's like to be in your shoes...coming back from EU..in the US again only to be severely disappointed by American chicks in general. Yes, that's probably worthy of it's own post. You see the promised land and then can't forget it. It is very hard to not like cultured girls, who value their home culture more than a lot of American Globalized trash.

But might want to lay off dissing Dallas as a whole altogether bc of one day out on the town. Maybe my position will look less angry when I put out a datasheet on Dallas. I have always been of the opinion that Dallas is over-rated: big egos, Uptown not that fun at all, horrible traffic with no decent public transit, the whole city is balkanized into little districts and thus has no continuity, and difficulty finding solid people to hang out with.

This is coming from a guy who's had multiple days like this back in the US after long ass travels heh

Messages In This Thread