rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boston, USA Nightlife Datasheet - 2018

Boston, USA Nightlife Datasheet - 2018

I didn't see any mention of the Liberty Hotel, that was always my spot when I was in college. Also Hult International Business School, lots of foreign girls in the cafe/bar downstairs.

Bazaar in Allston and Brighton (Eastern Euro Markets) can be hit or miss. Plus taking the Green Line sucks balls anyway.

If you go down to Cape Cod (Falmouth) in the summer go to Old Silver Beach, the hospitality staff are mostly J1 EE girls and guys. Tons of them. They house them in a motel called the Buttermilk which I think is just a nickname. The location escapes me now.

Also as MIT alum I can confirm if you troll Stata Center which is open to the public there are plenty of hot Asian chicks just sitting around on their lap tops waiting to be approached we also used to troll the "Infinite Corridor" Main MIT building, lots of girls willing to chat it up. Both good for day game. Most MIT guys do not approach et al.

MIT is not all bad/weird.

MIT Gangnam Style (MIT 강남스타일)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJtHNEDnrnY

I will agree Cambridge and Boston is a town full of betas. Seemed to me that was an advantage although I was pretty beta back in college I would suspect playing off the Punch a Nazi / SJW type game would land some physical talent if you can tolerate listening to insane feminist political rants.

I think bar game is the way to go in Boston but I will agree with the OP that at night the Brahmin was good even in my time. The Liberty Hotel though was almost a no strike out place for me but as a poor student I could not afford it more than a few times a month. Although a lot of gold diggers to sift through but full of stunners.

Messages In This Thread