rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazil place to go?

Brazil place to go?

Quote: (03-25-2018 02:24 PM)hipster Wrote:  

Go to Brazil if your look is clearly blonde and Nordic European, being simply blonde is not enough. There will be very little exotic factor for just being a foreigner from some cool country. Avoid Rio if women is the attraction for you, i can't say for other cities/states but Rio has been under severe degradation over several years. Very poor night life, increase in bitch shields, severe lowering of quality of girls, increase in sausage fests, severe increase in feminism and public homosexuality.

There are good looking dudes with that distinct Nordic look that have a tough time in Brazil too...at least in more prominent "go to" cities.

Interesting part about Rio there too. I'd agree with that based on the chicks I know down there. However, there are ways around that & that's likely interacting with Brazilian women from other parts of the country there too.

Messages In This Thread