rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

I have received a bunch of PMs over the past few weeks from guys coming to SP.

SP is a very dynamic city and this thread has been around since 2012. It's hard to keep things up to date.

For the sake of being practical, here's a schedule that I would highly recommend right now, considering that...

- You only have a few days in SP with a Friday-Saturday in the middle
- Budget of 150USD/night
- At least basic Portuguese

Here's what my "dream schedule" would look like:

FRIDAY
Esquenta (warm up):
- Galleria Bar (9pm - midnight): younger crowd. It's a bar but turns to a club (sort of) later on in the night. Sometimes I get there at 9pm (free cover charge with your name on the list) and stay until 3am.

or

- MeGusta (8pm - midnight): older crowd (~22-30), wealthy. Expensive cocktail bar (drinks are 30-40BRL). Relaxed vibe.

Club:
- Villa Mix (midnight): has been written about ad nauseam. In my opinion it's on the back nine, but still has hot girls. Hottest girls are in the VIP and unaccessible. Girls are bitchy. More of a "show off"-y vibe. Bigger than Toca.

or

- Toca do Tatu (midnight): absolute gem of a place. Sertanejo spot. Opened up recently. Remarkable amount of hot girls (from thick to model types) with a much more approachable attitude. Club layout favors interaction. Cheaper than Villa Mix (although not by much).

SATURDAY
Esquenta (warm up):
- Pitico/Rua Guaicuí (from 5-11pm): more here.

or

Bar Boa Praça (from 4-8pm):
Quote: (01-14-2018 01:45 PM)Ringo Wrote:  

Great quality, although the crowd was preppier and a bit older, maybe 25-30. Unlike traditional bars here, this one has a big terrace plus live music. People aren't all sitting down, so it's much easier to approach.

Check out the photos tagged there on Instagram. I prefer the girls at Guacuí but there's tons of 7's an Boa Praça.

Club:
Toca do Tatu (midnight)

Messages In This Thread