rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Fighting

On Fighting

Quote: (03-10-2018 10:48 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Quote: (03-10-2018 10:37 AM)testos111 Wrote:  

SNIP

While I agree that fighting is generally unnecessary and is basically the failure of all negotiation and communication. I'm not condoning random violence.

But, you're talking about just wandering around being taken advantage of, bullied, picked on, intimidated, etc.

I agree with your analogy about the job and overcoming the fear of change. But, you can't live your life being picked on... You don't have to have a fist fight, but you don't just endure it for the sake of avoiding any sort of confrontation.

Since the topic was about fighting, that's exactly what confrontation would refer to here. Of course I'm not saying that you invite bullying or intimidation at the hand of others. There are ways to deal with that without fighting and just being firm. Being firm can also mean just walking away or talking things out but most people won't do that since it hurts their ego. They would rather get beat up and wear that as a badge of "honour". I see a ton of people like that and for me that's plain stupid.

Messages In This Thread