rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sargon of Akkad thread

The Sargon of Akkad thread

Quote: (03-04-2018 10:33 AM)demolition Wrote:  

This shit sends shivers down my spine.

What's worse about it is that they're using machine learning networks to try and figure out what language is "hate". This sort of software is notoriously terrible at understanding semantics, generally only able to parse the correct meaning out of straightforward, simple sentences devoid of idiom.

For example, an ML algorithm will almost invariably consider these two sentences to be effectively the same in the vector space of the language:

"I hate the nigger."
"I hate the word nigger."

The end result is you're going to have all the social media on the internet policed by artificial intelligences that lack any true understanding of language and anything remotely related to a controversial subject will just get autoflagged, be it pro or con.

The only plus side is that this would be easy to weasel around using SJW buzzwords, owing to overtraining on letting the leftists squawk freely. I'd take a wild guess that their net would let a gem like this slip by unmolested:

"I find black bodies problematic, we should keep them all out of our safe spaces."

Messages In This Thread