rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sargon of Akkad thread

The Sargon of Akkad thread

Quote: (03-03-2018 11:25 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

No....this thing with Alex Jones is bizarre. He’s been free from any kind of censorship or serious attacks in stark contrast to people like Roosh, Milo, etc. almost so much so as to lend credence to him being controlled opposition or a useful idiot.

That all changed VERY fast the moment Infowars started attacking the Douglas school shooting narrative. It was like a switch got flipped overnights the moment they started digging on Hogg.

I wonder if that means they stepped on a rabbit hole that needs further exploring,

Interesting observation. I don’t keep up with good ol’ AJ too much but a couple weeks ago (Here) I was very surprised to see the MSM virulently attacking the crisis actor conspiracy, to the point that I now believe it might carry some legitimacy where I didn’t consider it before. This coupled with the follow up of companies like Facebook cracking down on this “conspiracy” for the good of all these helpless people.

If this stuff didn’t matter they wouldn’t be giving away their position like this so readily. There are bigger fish to fry. In recent years the boldness of the elite has been staggering, largest of which is the migrant invasion of Europe. The fact that they are rushing is probably better for us in the long run but it still makes me nervous not knowing why.

Messages In This Thread