rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

As for all the negatives about the Phils which Incubus lists, isn't that just reality for the majority of the local population? Don't we as foreigners avoid that by paying to stay in a nice building in a nice area very close to a major mall, and that's that? Of course water deliveries and security with shotguns can't fully be avoided, but we're obviously going for the women so why the need to venture out that far? e.g. if you stay in Makati

If you're in Cebu looking to do diving and island hop, you're obviously exposing yourself to more dangers I suppose.

I do wonder though, just as a thought experiment... What if it were filipinas who were difficult, ice princesses and were extremely hard to lay, but the Ukrainians were 20x easier? Would guys put filipinas on a pedestal (because there are many cute and even hot filipinas)? Or would guys just not bother with the Philippines at all as a result?

One guy in Poland told me that in doing day game on pretty polkas, I am putting pussy on a pedestal, because I am working so hard for little result, and even if I get to Advanced ability, I will only be able to bang 1/30 of my approaches. Whatever resources you're putting into getting girls, whether it is time, effort, learned skills etc., it has a monetary opportunity cost. p4p is seedy and shit, but I can see why some turks or whatever in the Ukraine just pay these ice queens instead of having to try to "game" them and deal with their shit, because as people they are low quality golddiggers, even if they look "hot". From the shit I hear about Ukraine, I would almost think it's 100% nearly of women who want to sell themselves for money. All ice cold. No sweet, normal girls left. The few filipinas I have known have been pretty, warm and pleasant, and were not looking for money for sex.

Messages In This Thread