rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hair sucks (need advice)

Hair sucks (need advice)

I agree with the previous posters- there is absolutely nothing wrong with your head shape, you just need to explore some more styles.

Your current haircut is definitely an upgrade but I think there's a couple improvements that could be made.

As Ringo pointed out- it would definitely look better if you had the sides and and back trimmed a lot shorter. Generally the length I ask for from my barber is a number 1.5 or 2 (the clipper length he uses corresponding to 1/6 or 1/4 of an inch) and to fade it up from the bottom (a 'low-fade'), and to leave the top longer- consider trying it out next time, I think you could definitely rock it.

Also in terms of actual hair styling, I think it always looks good to style your hair in such a way as to emphasize the part, you can either just use your comb to split your hair along the part before you add wax, or if you want to emphasize it even further you can ask your barber to shave in the part, I believe it's known as a 'hard part'.

Here are some pics for reference-

This is a low-fade with hard part
[Image: Short-Side-Part-Low-Fade-Beard.jpg]

This is a mid-fade with hard part (you can see the actual fading starts a bit higher up the head).
[Image: Mid-Fade-with-Hard-Side-Part.jpg]

High-fade with hard part
[Image: kieronthebarber_and-blow-dry-natural-loo...madour.jpg]

Check it out- I think it's a good classic masculine look which doesn't take much time to style (under a minute with a comb and some wax after your hair is dried), I think it could definitely suit you.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Messages In This Thread