rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Quote: (02-18-2018 03:41 AM)Tintin Wrote:  

Quote: (02-18-2018 02:57 AM)xai Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2018 10:34 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Ukraine is frigid and has a very high divorce rate, it is not a traditional country, it's a broken country.

Also, Ukranian girls have big tits that get worse when they get pregnant and even worse when they get old.

Also, Ukrainian girls have these really sharp faces, like a witch in a children's book, think Soros, not soft at all.

Also, they're pale, when someone is that pale, you can see their veins through their skin, I'm sure some guys are into it, but not everyone is, and they also age terribly unless you keep them in a dark refrigerator and I don't want to live in a dark refrigerator.

You can see moles, birthmarks, and any imperfections on their skin from a mile away.

Also, their butts are like pancakes. White, pasty pancakes.

The guy complaining about a cockroach here and there in the Philippines, there aren't as many bugs in the Ukraine because everything is dead!
The Ukraine is literally a dead land for almost half the year, it's that cold, it's so cold you could be a human popsicle stick if your power went out over there.

Also, the Philippines' GDP growth rate (lately) is usually better than Ukraine's, there's an economic boom, construction everywhere and they've got a president that's getting things done.

Also, team Ukraine's always talking about how Ukranians are so smart. Really? Ukraine's in Europe, the industrial revolution happened not too far away, Ukraine literally got the answers to the test and still managed to fail, how smart can they be? At least the Philippines can say they're at the edge of the world, about as far away from the birthplace of the industrial revolution as you can get in the old world, anyhow. And even with that drawback, the Philippines still used to have a pretty decent lifestyle a couple of decades back before they fell into their current economic malaise.

Also, the guys that have actually lived there frequently comment on the Ukranians' general pessimism, in complete contrast to Filipinos being known for their optimism. Who wants to live around a bunch of sad sacks? Not me. Like seeks like, I suppose.

What's Ukraine doing? Fighting with themselves over a frigid wasteland no one wants to be in except for horny Turks?

The Philippines also exports nurses and caretakers to the rest of the world, that's pretty cool. What does the Ukraine export? Turks a little less horny than they were when they got there? I don't know, I can't think of a single Ukrainian export other than Turkish nutsacks that weigh a little less than the ones in Turkey.

Anyhow, I like Filipinas, the ones I've dated have been really nice, educated, humble, and gorgeous.

Also, nothing against any Ukranians here, I'm just fighting fire with fire.

#teamPhilippines #teamAsia

I like this guy [Image: biggrin.gif] Better then the male feminists that were coming in here earlier and putting Ukrainian girls on some pedestal

Even a male feminist dressed as a Ballerina is likely to have more success than you in Ukraine, based on your perceptions

My perceptions? you're the one putting them on a pedestal. I'm viewing them as just another girl. You're doomed to failure once you start putting females on any kind of pedestal.

You guys got butt hurt over the guys comment above. You think ripping on Asians is alright but Ukrainian girls are on some kind of higher tier. At the same time you're wondering why you're having issues with Ukrainian girls. You can't lead when you're intimidated by the girl.

When you blow your tax return on a two week trip and offer to take some girl to the park you're going to be wondering why she blew you off.

Guess you need to work on your game more

Messages In This Thread