rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Quote: (02-16-2018 09:34 AM)Skank_Hunt Wrote:  

What's all this sudden hate towards filipinas?

I've dated a few in the US (not in the Phils) and they have been pretty, young, tight and feminine. Also understanding, patient, and capable of deep conversation.

Maybe it's the girls online that are the bottom of the barrel or something?

As far as Ukrainians go, I'd rather find something "real" with a young student than a slightly older to old (26+) girl who knows her value. What I found worked with 2 Ukrainians in Poland was their initial suggestions of dinner date I flat out rejected because of what I had heard of them. I told them in no uncertain terms that I only take girlfriends/LTRs out for dinner, and even then only occasionally, because I wanted "something real" and that money gets in the way of "real love". I told them I was prepared only for walks in the Park or at best a quick cup of coffee ($2). I told them if they don't like this then they can go away, because I don't like girls whose minds are always on money. The older 25+ Ukrainians bullshit you about "love" yet require wining and dining repeatedly? I use this hypocrisy against them by telling them what real love and passion is. They either fuck off or they have a bit of an emotional reaction and apologize. Of course I'm not sure if it was 100% genuine but the less "sponsor" type shit you take, and the more you use their own weapons against them, the more they respect you. She might still have a few nibbles just to check, but I nip it in the bud always. I act like I genuinely care about her life and ask her general stuff like their mom or how many siblings they have, their childhood, and at least to me it feels more genuine. The first Ukrainian of the two was someone from day game initially, but I flaked on her the first time specifically because of my own doubts (paranoia perhaps) about her intentions due to her asking about a dinner date. I told her firmly why I had doubts about her. Like I know in Poland these girls don't earn much, but do these girls really get that much of a kick out of having a meal, a glass of wine and a dessert? Are they that poor? It doesn't seem like it because they've got the clothes, jackets, accessories (handbag, sunglasses), nice hair, nice makeup, none of that is cheap. So a $20 meal? I wouldn't go out with someone I didn't like just for that. After that, it was "long game" to the point where I felt comfortable seeing her without being scammed. I felt that there was a decent chance of emotional connection as after I flaked she opened up more about her life, with pictures and stories etc.

In the end it took a bit of convincing but our date was a taxi to my place for some wine. She tried to ask for a certain type. I said no, I will buy an average bottle because they all taste the same, fuck it. She came with no problems. It sounds strange but I was curious to see how wet she would be, as the pussy never lies. She was drenched. I licked her asshole and said "you see, not money, this is what real passion is" and she just started to moan even louder. The moral of the story seems to be that you have to treat them like dogs, punishing them for their automatic gold digging traits so that she respects you as a lover, then you make love to her with the force of a thousand suns. It's a different form of "game" to American girls who are primarily after what makes them wet. But either one has to look up to you in some way or form, that whatever kind of shit she gives you won't put up with it. Then in bed it's similar, raw passion and dominance.

The ones that leave you during the "what can I get out of him" process are likely the ones you would not have banged anyway. If they are used to a certain level of lifestyle, especially if high-end, they most often won't go for you even if they have grudging respect for you. This to me is bordering on soft prostitution. In fact due to the demand for polish women some of the polish women who knew their value in the international market at 25+ were also doing similar things. I'm so genuinely, rigidly against this kind of shit the girls can tell and I feel no loss if one drops off, unless she was particularly stunning (one was, and I was sad that I wouldn't get to bang her, but where I come from, however stunning she looked, she was a glorified soft prostitute - fuck them).

I don't like the paranoia I have with Ukrainian girls, though. I always have to cut through the money bullshit, but I think I was so forewarned about these fake money/meal grabbing dates to nowhere that I was excessively strict compared to what I would be with any other girl. For example, to the point of worrying if I was fucking things up by buying her a $2 coffee. I just want to meet normal girls who are looking for love and sex, rather than being more concerned with what tier restaurant I'm willing to take her to and how much she can get out of me, heck even if she is partly interested sexually as well.

Although I haven't been to The Philippines, none of my good looking friends like it or have been either, which is good enough reason for me not to go, at least until I'm over 60.

The places conjures images in my head of dusty, dirty streets with pint sized Pinoys waddling around in plastic flip flops eating a bag of marinated ants. Never actually met a hot one, and they have that annoying American accent riddled with "likes" and "rights" that they learned from watching Jersey Shore. Nevertheless, I suggest the Op stays there, as it seems has has no chance in Ukraine.

If you are ugly or old, or both, then Phillipines sounds like a logical decision

Messages In This Thread