rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Quote: (02-16-2018 07:57 AM)xai Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2018 04:10 AM)Tintin Wrote:  

Dont know why you feed the op, guy is blatant troll. On the off chance he's not, then I suggest he goes to Odessa in summertime where he can join the hordes of misguided ill-informed yanks who came to meet their princesses ofrom Anastasia date.

Grab the American passport and the cowboy hat, sit outside of Dublin Pub and wait for the magic to happen

I don't know why anyone would as if I'm a troll. I kind of feel that I go against the grain on this website a little but I'm not trolling.

Looking though the Ukraine thread, this thread and some trip reports I did learn a few things. Stay away from touristy areas, Bars, Strip clubs. Probably going to try and use social media to talk to a few girls before I make my trip to have a backup plan.
Looks like my best option would be going to normal place and approach girls until I have a few numbers then go from there.

So you spent time going through this thread, and somehow you got the impression that Ukrainian girls are easy, easier than American, because people there earn $300-400 a month?

Messages In This Thread