rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

"I don't really find Filipino mentality attractive"

You said it yourself and that's all you need to go to the Ukraine

Other than sweating my ass off in the Phils (and smog and typically sweet runt women) my number one reason for leaving was the stupidity of the people. I couldn't deal with it

Now playing relationship chess (with the masters) in the Ukraine where your only advantage is your wallet....well that's a great challenge and that's why the Ukraine thread is full of spit and vinegar and success. We love it! We fuck up we learn then we go back and we fuck up some more.

Ukraine has some classy down to earth educated women there and oddly enough I like people that look like me. It's cheap as philo and the climate is pretty nice (to a Canadian) ..it's a shorter flight. Which means no pressure on how long you stay.

In the Colombia thread the other day was a 65 year old guy that gave up on the phils, I think he spent 10 years there and now in Columbia searching the jungles for holy pussy.

My point is this poster isn't the only one disillusioned by the Phils and maybe the Ukraine isn't the answer either. Too each his own!

But i'll take beautiful piranha any day over carp

Messages In This Thread