rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Quote: (02-15-2018 08:12 PM)Pointer Wrote:  

In my experience with Ukrainian girls in Poland they have certain expectations based on your nationality. If you tell them you're American they will shit test a lot to find out why you are there, what's your financial situation etc. You definitely need game to get laid, a passport won't cut it.
It's also important how you dress, there's this mentality that if you are wealthy (or a foreigner from the West) you should dress well. A guy like Zuckerberg would be ridiculed if nobody knew who he was.
One of the comments from a broke Ukrainian student I was dating was that I should buy more shoes: why am I always wearing the same ones ? It's true that I have 3 pairs of very comfortable shoes that I wear until they break down because I can't be bothered to waste my time shopping but the comment was a bit unexpected. She was also commenting on my flat and certain behaviors that she didn't like. Bitch you share a crappy dorm room, you can't afford a coffee yet you have the balls to criticize my lifestyle.

Expect to pay for everything even after banging her. Once I told her that I don't have any cash on me and they didn't accept cards just to see her reaction. I was surprised that she didn't complain about that as well. Better to invite her to your place and make her cook or go for a walk in the park unless you want to become a sponsor.

I haven't met any Filipinas but from what I've seen they're ugly as fuck. Maybe if I had yellow fever I would rate them one point higher but still they can't compare to the average Ukrainian.

That sound like a stereotypical female trait. Most girls will shit test you. Even Filipino girls will shit test you. There not always ugly. There's actually a lot of very beautiful girls in the Philippines. You won't really find them around the p4p area's that most foreigners hang around. I'll add some photos of some of the girls I dated once I crop them a bit. I don't want some white knight turd trying to dox me.

These girls sound very arrogant to be honest. I make more in a day then she makes in a month. I'd feel like slapping her if she critiqued my style or where I lived. I usually wear a button down with a sport coat and jeans with some leather shoes. How do people in Ukraine normally dress or what's considered stylish?

One thing I've learned at this age is you always pay to some degree so it's whatever at this point. Even dating a girl - you're driving her around (gas, insurance, future mental health problems as a result of dating her). If I make some gold diggers day by buying her a sandwich I'm not going to feel bad.

I think I'm going to sign up on some Russian dating sites like Mamba or something and see how it goes. I find it hard to believe that Ukrainian girls are harder then American girls. Out of all the countries I've been to American girls are the most stuck up, social media addicts. They shit test you and you have no room for recovery if you make the smallest mistake. They just move on the next guy hitting them up on Tinder

Messages In This Thread