rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Quote: (02-15-2018 06:11 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

Ukrainian girls are boring as fuck on average. Language barrier I'm sure is part of that. When you can only have basic conversations in either language without understanding nuances, expressions or humor, there's only so much communication possible.

Would still take them 10/10 over Filipinos. Filipinos are some of the simplest people I've ever met, on par with Africans.

I found Africans to be much more goal driven then Filipinos. Filipinos just wanna go to college for hotel management (assuming they make it that far) then have some dude take care of them. I don't wanna turn this into a Filipino bashing thread though. They just annoy the fuck out of me and I can't deal with them anymore

No one really answered my question about Ukraine though. How's my value compared to the locals? Assuming I could speak some Russian? Figuratively would I have more difficulty then I would with American girls or would they be easier?

Messages In This Thread