rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Fighting

On Fighting

One who hasn't been in a real fight doesnt realize that it actually does not take that much to kill someone in a fight yet the consequences that go with it would scar one for life.
For example, a well placed punch and an off-balance rival hitting his head against a railing or even the ground can cause this. Too many people who get into serious fights are unfortunately not able to properly control their anger and level of violence until it is too late. Someone posted a video earlier on this thread in Vancouver of a guy getting kicked in the head multiple times. Obviously the guy was already knocked out and the kicks were not that hard but all it takes is even a weak kick into someone's temple to cause a brain hemorrhage which can turn deadly.

I stand by my words when I say that unless one's life is in danger one should not fight or in cases if someone attacks you first then you have the right to do just enough damage to force the attacker off, ie, self-defense and hopefully no more than that.

Messages In This Thread