rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Fighting

On Fighting

Steezy steve, I have to ask, what the fuck is “smear the queer”? It sounds hilarious!

A wake up call for me in regards to fighting was shortly after I moved out to Alberta and went to a club with a buddy of mine and we got really drunk. He was so wasted that I put him up against the wall outside of the club and told him to wait there for a couple of minutes while I got us some pizza from the shop next door. As I returned, pizza in hand, I saw a crowd of dudes around a guy on the ground then quickly realized it was my buddy on the sidewalk getting boot fucked in the face by 3-4 guys. I tossed the pizzas and jumped full body on my buddy to cover him and also got boot fucked a bit in the process. Other bystanders helped out and broke it up and the pack of savages fucked off but there I held my unconscious friend with a massive gash on his forehead and it looked like one of his eyes was falling out of the socket, a bloody mess. An ambulance arrived but the paramedics wouldn’t get out because there were still fights going on in the street so we hailed a taxi and took him to the ER. He spent the night there, had a CAT scan and was released the next day with 16 stitches to his forehead and both eyes swollen shut, he also suffered a concussion.

Some people really are savages and as noted above, they’re worse in numbers.

Messages In This Thread