rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Fighting

On Fighting

I think casual fighting is thought of differently depending on the country. In the U.S. people pick fights and face off all the time for stupid shit. I used to see it all the time when I would go out to various L.A. clubs. This is especially true after hours when people are milling around in the parking lot or on the sidewalk.

I don't think this differs much from various english speaking western countries where there's a culture of a lot of amped up and thirsty macho dudes.

However, if you get into people's faces a lot in some asian countries it could end very badly. People view it as more personal because social etiquette and disrespect is thought of differently.

It's not unusual for someone to get pissed and come back with a huge group of friends, knives, or even a gun in some southeast asian countries to settle it...permanently. Plus if you end up getting seriously injured there's a good chance whoever stitched you up will get away with it. I've seen this happen first hand a couple times too. In my decade now of living abroad i've rarely seen fights out and about in asia but when shit does go down it tends to be pretty chaotic.

Messages In This Thread