rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chef's Lounge

Chef's Lounge

Quote: (01-25-2018 11:38 PM)ChefAllDay Wrote:  

Quote: (01-25-2018 08:40 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Eggs are the hardest thing to cook. If you can cook eggs well, you can cook anything.
No shit, the simplest food is the hardest to perfect. There is no wisdom here but patience.Practice until you own that shit. A perfect hard boiled egg is a masterpiece. Sad really that so few chefs can actually pull it off consistently.

Funny you say this. I used to eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.
The method I used everytime was, put water and eggs into a pot. Apply high heat until there's a rolling boil. Remove from heat and cover for 9 minutes for hard boiled, 4 and a half for soft.

For the hard boiled eggs, I still had a problem getting the shell to cleanly come off half the time. I used to call it eggology. A cleanly peeled hard boiled egg was going to be a good day. The less perfect the egg, the harder the day.

It's the silliest of superstitions. When I stopped eating hard boiled eggs, my days all got more pleasant [Image: lol.gif]

Messages In This Thread