rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Quote: (01-02-2018 06:47 PM)IntrovertSigma Wrote:  

I've long maintained that unless you're a dating coach, day game as Tom, Krauser etc. practice it is not the most efficient use of your time.

If you're a dating coach then going out specifically to meet women is a good use of your time since you're getting better and also generating content for your business. New experiences to teach about, new videos and audio.

Yes, this is correct. I think the title of the thread using the word "worst" is meant at least in good part in terms of efficiency. And daygame can be very inefficient, especially because of the emotional cost. If you pretty much make your living by approaching a lot of girls for show and writing books about it, teaching bootcamps etc., then you have to keep your skills up and the content coming. So daygame, even failed daygame in 98% of approaches, is a good use of e.g. Torero's time.

Why do we see most lay reports now coming out as from online game?

In EE there are streets and malls and parks where you can approach more girls than you can at night, because the bars/clubs have turned into sausagefests. Once you find these "target rich" places in whatever city you're in, you go there and you can in theory day game all day. So let's say you arrive at midday and you go until the mall closes at 9pm. You have a few breaks in between. You have 7 hours to game. 420 minutes. You can in theory get 30 sets done, if you push it double. With way higher quality than online or night game. Each day you could be coming out with a lead that leads to a bang. But obviously that would lead to burnout even for Torero etc.

So what is the barrier that stops men doing this? Krauser's post on "invisible barriers to daygame" is a good start. There is a lot of bravado on this forum and amongst men in general so men are unlikely to admit that they are extremely emotionally vulnerable when running any type of cold approach, but particularly day game. If it was a fun activity like your favorite sport (as some of the best "gurus" see it and feel it), then more of the lay reports would be from day game rather than from online.

Bodi quits his job and gives the middle finger to normal society. Dysfunctional, abnormal existence, yes. But a "normal" existence is also miserable. What if you have saved your money/have your money situation down well and you want to travel and get the best quality girls you can, not knowing anyone in each city?

I think the take away is that day game can be the best way to meet women if you get it, are good at it, and can handle it emotionally. That is easier said than done. So for most guys, it ends up being the worst way to try to meet women because (and we've all done it) pacing around the streets and malls pussying out of sets or doing three sets in 4 hours is obviously not going to yield much and have a negative impact on your life. The emotional cost is huge, see Bodi's memoir for some vivid examples. This is pretty much why most men don't do it, whether they would have nervous breakdowns more or less severe than Bodi, most men would rather go to war for a year than daygame constantly for the same amount of time.

With the rise of the smartphone I'm seeing in the west and further east bars and clubs with poor ratios and/or atmospheres that make it very difficult to meet good quality women. The lack of good quality women and abundance of men being just one (albeit major) factor. On the other hand, there will always be in any decent sized city women walking the streets. Bodi came to similar conclusions about nightgame and he finally determined that he had no other option. So he stuck with daygame, helped by the likes of Steve Jabba but still. Some people are effectively forced into it. You want to travel and get the highest quality girls you can from cold approach? You need daygame. Most guys in the West are still stuck in office jobs, miserable marriages, and being stealthily robbed via direct and indirect taxation on their earnings.

The whole "ego death" thing and "not even thinking positive of positive outcomes" just as one would not the negative is a deep rabbit hole that is probably beyond a topic of just talking about the positives and negatives of daygame. But it is absolutely key for any guy in cold approach. It's something that I confess I cannot truly understand, because we are naturally not wired as such. We are designed to "give a fuck" about women especially, and a lot of other stuff too. Otherwise we would be dead already. "Ego Death" as a topic in the deep forum would be cool to discuss, but who the fuck knows about that really. I mean REALLY. Some monks who claim to have it, OK then, teach him the basics of daygame, take him to a shopping mall and get him to approach a few hotties, see how calm and effective he is. etc. etc.

Messages In This Thread