rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Quote:Quote:

I don't know about this. The amount of time needed to invest in social circles is actually very high because you have to keep tending to those groups. I actually think the reason more marriages may come from other sources is because many people are afraid to venture outside of social circles. In some places, it is also against the cultural norms to approach women outside of social circles. In other words, most people use these methods which is why they yield the most results. However, this does not mean other methods do not work and should not be used. The point of game to me is to develop extra skills so that these other methods can become effective for them.

Agreed it's a mixture of fear, ego & cultural dogma in terms of people meeting outside of social circles.

That said the aspect of "time" and social circle is misrepresented...

It literally is the most ROI socially and this goes beyond just girls. Yes, I can hit up a friend, show up & BAM a bunch of girls in my presence. However, it's the unbounded options/connections of all the different social circles and realms.

When I did the math...
- Affiliated to 12-15 different social circles (not including the 50 or so connects I had)
- Each of the affiliated social circles on average I met 1x every 2 wks to 3-months
- With the amount of women entering my presence, I technically didn't even have to cold approach
- My personal social circle...girls used to purposely bring me their friends.
- Everyday for 1-2 months straight I was getting 1 to 3 texts from women wanting to see me

In less than a year of exploring what's now been my current philosophy of 6 years...I had to slow down on cold approach because my life was becoming too much for me to handle. I'd be out and over 20 people are vying for my attention and pulling me in different directions. All I remember was I couldn't pour a drink, look at my phone or just enjoy atmosphere without someone interacting with me.

The kicker...3 years with a GF just didn't mesh well at all. I naively thought it would be like hanging with the female friends I'd hit up to bugout with...

How wrong I was for such an assumption, didn't meet nor invite anyone into my life for the past 3 years...

Yet despite many of these circles dissolving while I was imprisoned in monogamy...I could go out today and it's as if that 3 year gap didn't exist.

Contrast, most guys 3 years later are still out in the cold streets of NY clocking in that 5 hours of daygame. Guys hitting the same cities they've travelled to for years yet it's as if they're NEW starting from scratch as they made no footprint the first time.

The dogma of social circles is due to not understanding how social navigation works. There is no obligation of "sticking around".

By the very nature of how social you are, it isn't expected that you'd be dependent on this 1 social circle nor would it say anything negative if "you can't make it".

My female friends all knew, I'd be everywhere and nowhere all at the sametime. There was no telling which circle of friends I'd be meeting or which new people I'd meet. Sometimes I wouldn't even be around yet in the same venue...

Daygame is a great supplementary tool...You can go from "random ina city" to "mover/shaker" within less than a week...

P.S...In terms of TIME...You have to take into account I never go on dates, talk on phone or text back & forth. Actual sex usually occurred in a cumulative 5-15min. I was literally everywhere and nowhere. When I think of daygame intellectually...THE WOMAN, needs to show me why I should spend more than 2-3mins chatting to her in the day.

P.S.S...I disregarded all the "low guard" theories and stuff. As my personal experiences & perspective has shown it's a waste of thoughts. People go out to have fun, hoping to meet enjoyable people, and "get off". She might be on guard with you BUT when she spots what she interprets as the right guy, it's just about enjoying the experience from there.

Messages In This Thread