rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) Data Sheet

Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) Data Sheet

Quote: (03-01-2012 04:42 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Did you find that a lot of the girls were hookers? I spent over two weeks in Bishkek and it was hard to tell sometimes. I thought the legit girls kinda kept to their own groups. It still is a Muslim country afterall. It was a pretty weird place nightlife-wise.

One of the BEST countries for nature shit and trekking though. Amazing freaking lakes.

Dude,great to see a fellow Bishkeker veteran on here!

Never really saw any pros I don't think. I heard rumours about certain regulars in the Golden Bull working but not sure. It's a poor country though so they must be there. Actually for such a poor and run down country it's surprising,yet promising,that the women have resisted the temptation on the whole.

Mate could not agree more with you regarding trekking and nature! I didn't see as much as I would have liked but made it out to Issyk Kul and into the national parks around Bishkek,awesome places! I have friends who went on a climbing expedition and scaled a huge peak in the Tian Shan,would love to do that too one day. Great little country.

Messages In This Thread