rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Place to visit while awaiting Ukraine Visa

Place to visit while awaiting Ukraine Visa

So I've taken the big step and am getting a Temporary Residence Visa in Ukraine, committing to buckling down here for at least 6 months to continue to understand the mysterious creature that is the Ukrainian woman and continue to rack up notches.

I have to leave Ukraine for a month over the holidays for it to work, probably around December 20th - January 20th, and am looking for a cool place to go in the meantime. While there, I can pick up my Visa at a foreign embassy.

SE Asia is kind of far and an expensive flight. Manila looks amazing but can't dish out all my airline miles right now. But fuck it looks good over there.

Considered Egypt to see Pyramids and other cool shit, but it looks like if you're not at a resort banging Euros, it's a waste. I'm generally open to all suggestions.

Friends of mine are going to Belgrade for NYE, but it kind of feels like a waste of an opportunity to go somewhere crazy and new. Anybody know if the culture is that different in Serbia?

Looking for a particularly cheap place where the dollar is strong, maybe some cool sites to explore, and of course plant a flag and rack up some notches. Decent party for NYE is a bonus, not totally necessary though. Race of girls doesn't matter with me, I'm a white Slavic dude (5'11", athletic) and I seem to do okay with all nationalities.

Suggestions?

Messages In This Thread