rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My forum pussy timeshare idea

My forum pussy timeshare idea

Quote: (02-29-2012 01:13 PM)reaper23 Wrote:  

my mom and my ex's mom live in st pete. i'm down there a lot. i'm down with this idea and have the cash to invest.

I also understand mike's view that this is not necessarily a real 'investment' per se, in that it has other advantages.

however, If I am going to put $2k into something, I want to know that there is a legitimate chance this hobby could last more than a month or two or six.

Is anyone really willing to take a crack at a pro forma / basic basic basic biz plan?

I too always planned to be in the bar business one day. Right now I own a commercial building that has as a tenant the hottest place in the neighborhood, even featured in the NY Times. That lease expires in 9 years. Thats when I thought I'd get in. but this sounds appealing to me and I like the size of the investment.

So, who is going to put up the time/energy/sweat equity to actually put something on paper?
Well if we can gather enough interest I would put more effort into it. The deciding factors would be how many people and having funds on tap to pull the trigger. Good deals require fast actions.

I don't see a longevity problem. Lets say it loses 1k in August. That would mean 50 bucks each to keep the ball rolling @ 20 partners.

We all have real jobs so who cares.

BTW what do you do in ST Pete while you're here?

Messages In This Thread