rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's Your Myers-Briggs Personality?

What's Your Myers-Briggs Personality?

Quote: (02-29-2012 12:32 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This begs the question whether ENTPs are somehow predisposed to liking or pursuing game or, more subtly, writing about it in a public forum. Maybe other cats run game, they just keep it to themselves. Interesting shit.

I think the E and the T do for sure. Like you said, people who are strongly T-inclined would be more apt to studying game on an analytical level, which would account for the prevalence of T-types here, and being more extroverted makes it easier to go out and do approaches. I've got to believe that most naturals are F's (heh) since they classically have the ability to connect with women emotionally and get sex without "knowing how they're doing it."

Correlating game skill with N or P is more of a stretch. You might be able to argue that being N would make you more attuned to the overall vibe a girl is putting out whereas an S would be prone to getting bogged down trying to read into every little IOI or possible shit test. Similarly, being P instead of J might make it easier to cultivate that all-important easygoing, don't-give-a-fuck attitude. I'll admit that these explanations are pretty sketchy and ad-hoc, though.

Adding them all up, you have an outgoing, analytically-oriented, laid-back guy with an intuitive feel for subtle social cues. Sounds like a classic Machiavellian player-type to me.

Messages In This Thread