rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Preworkout Powders?

Best Preworkout Powders?

Quote: (11-14-2017 01:24 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

Creatine increases water storage within the muscle. Muscles are up to 60% water anyway. It also increases muscular endurance during high intensity training. So does salt, and carbohydrates.

Were not talking a huge increase here. Many people don't ever push themselves hard enough to even see the benefit of creatine.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only thing that will give you really quick and noticeable results are steroids. Everything else is just another small element that contributes to the bigger picture over the long haul i.e 1+ years. The difference in overall lean muscle gains over a year using creatine VS no creatine might be 1-2 lbs.

Nothing that two dozen of chocolate chip cookies every couple of weeks can't give you ... and I much prefer the cookies.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
— Robert Heinlein

Messages In This Thread