rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Peru Thread

The Peru Thread

Quote: (11-13-2017 01:44 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Think I'm joining Peru crew for a bit.

Anyone know of a cheap and efficient way to go from Lima to Cusco? Plane or bus?

Also, what should I pipeline with? Is LatinCupid worth getting or is the talent pool too thin for Peru?

Bus would be cheaper. It's 20 hours from Lima to Cusco. Just whatever you do; do not go to google images and search Peruvian bus crashes before going. Bus will prove to be efficient so long as you arrive.

Avoid latinamadresolteracupid.com at all costs. Unless you want to meet the most emotionally damaged, paranoid, jaded, crazed, neurotic, desperate, problematic and baggage laden women that Peru has to offer.

*edit...if travelling by bus I strongly reccomend asking for a seat more towards the rear. In theory that should increase your chance of survival in the likely event of a head on collision with another bus or a rig. If you roll down a cliff or get smashed from behind...just remember...shit happens y vaya con Dios.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Messages In This Thread