rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clomid for Testosterone

Clomid for Testosterone

Quote: (11-10-2017 06:36 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2017 10:52 AM)birthday cat Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2017 05:59 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

I'm pinning T know with anastrazole and HCG and having similar results. In fact, I'm accelerating my blood tests because I havent really gotten much of a result.
I'm assuming you are using cypionate or enanthate. I suggest giving it at least 6 to 9 weeks. It takes time for blood levels to increase. For the first 5 weeks or so you are essentially on a lower dosage of testosterone than you are actually taking.

Yes, cypionate. But when I took clomid, I had almost immediate results.

I'm patient, the problem is the side effects are being ineffectively countered in my case. My new doc did give me a SERM, but its probably the SHBG in my case which is unusually high. So I'm going to have another blood test.

As for Clomid, some docs will prescribe it without the SERM which in my case was a waste of time. Its best to find a doc that is comfortable with TRT therapy. In my case, I went to an endocrinologist recommended by my long term primary care physician, but the guy basically is a diabetes doc, not TRT, and had no experience treating my symptoms. He told me no matter the symptoms, he would never prescribe T for somene with T over 300.

Hypno, unless you have extremely off the charts high levels of Estrogen - I would advise against using aromatase inhibitors.

Aromatase Inhibitors (AI) such as Arimidex will crush estrogen levels and over time leave you feeling lethargic throughout the day.
Coffee and energy supplements might help, though it won't feel the same as your normal baseline energy levels.
Letrozole (AI) will kill estrogen levels and over time leave you feeling like death throughout the day.
Also once you stop using Aromatase Inhibitors, the male body will often have a massive estrogen rebound that can result in Gyno.
That is why people who use only AI's for Post Cycle Therapy end up losing all their gains and getting bitch tits.

Suicide Inhibitors (SI) are what you need.
Exemestane (SI) and Arimistane (SI) will moderately lower SHBG and only slightly lower Estrogen.
The great thing is once you stop using Suicide Inhibitor's there is no estrogen rebound, so they can technically be used solo for Post Cycle Therapy as well. Although a strong SERM is always the best choice for this.

I know your Doctor will not prescribe Exemestane (SI) for you so here is the solution:
Arimistane (SI) is a 100% legal over the counter Suicide Inhibitor (atleast for now) and Victor Pride from http://www.BoldandDetermined.com sells it here: https://redsupplements.com/product/red-pct/

Arimistane (SI) will lower SHBG moderately and lower Estrogen slightly.
This is exactly what you need, you will have better energy levels from not crushing Estrogen and more unbound Free Testosterone/DHT in your bloodstream due to lower SHBG levels.

NOTE: Arimistane (SI) is not as powerful as Exemestane (SI) so you'll need to play around with Higher Dosages to find the sweet spot.

As for your Arimidex/Anastrozole (AI), I would either stop using this completely or use it every 3 days at a very low dose.
Doctors don't know how extremely powerful and overkill Anastrozole (AI) is.
It messes with your bones, your energy levels, lipids, etc...

The modern man has no use for Aromatase Inhibitors, specifically because of the existence of Raloxifene and less so because of Suicide Inhibitors.

Messages In This Thread